Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Happy new year everyone. I have lots of bright new hopes and dreams for the coming year. I am starting my diet again, I tried to start today but I had a chocolate fit and just HAD to eat some cookie dough. It was not my choice you see, my body was physically demanding it, hehe. Life is on an even keel basically. There are the occasional emotional spikes but that's life for ya. I am sitting here at Steve's house writing this, and I am realizing that I need to go get new glasses more than ever. I have not worn my glasses in over 7 months. While traveling on an Amtrak home from my younger sister's wedding, I lost my reading glasses. To my estimation I lost them somewhere between Colorado and Nebraska. Another $200 down the shitter. I start my creative writing class on Jan. 12th so you should all expect a little more.......creativity in this here blog soon. Or no new posts at all due to being too busy with said creative writing class. I am confident I will do well this semester and I hope to get into Phi Theta Kappa after this one. Damn that mono, Damn it to hell. This is going to have to be short and sweet, I want to download some music or chat or something that doesn't require me to think right now. Ciao for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home