Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

This is the first entry on my bew blog. Everyone is doing it so I figured I ought to jump on the bandwagon and start a new one. I had one on www.thedilly.com, but there were also pictures and other things about my life on there that I don't necessarily wish to share with everyone. This is going to have to be short and sweet. I went to class today, we practiced in the Schilling Center. I feel really good about this performace despite my earlier hesitation. I am feeling much more comfortable with the stage, and also with speaking in front of people, especially the cute ones. Ok, that is all I have to say right about now. Oh yes, Charley is in town for Thanksgiving, I've not seen him yet, nor do I want to. I will write more tomorrow, hopefully this is an uneventful week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home