Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Thursday, November 27, 2003

A very merry Un-Turkey Day for me. I am sitting here on the internet when I should be out with family. It kind of sucks but in a way it is a welcome kind of lonliness. The children are with their father and they need this time. I need this time too, I need to regroup and think about my life, painful as it may be. I have some major decisions to be making. Dad and Lynn broke up for real this time. He moved in with his friend from work. I was pretty shocked and sad when I found out. I bought eggnog, this is the highlight of my week. I am so very excited about going to Springfield on Saturday with Sam, we're going to be doing something on the radio. And December 3rd is when I go to Springfield again, this time with the rest of my class. We will be performing part of our theatre. It's at a coffee shop called IMO's, and from the sounds of it, it seems like my kind of place to hang out. I am excited also that I am making new friends here, something I never dreamed would happen. I met two guys from my ward, they are so nice. We have all promised to get eachother to church more often. All 3 of us have been inactive for a year. It's kind of interesting how these things come about, almost as if *someone* really is in control out there. Makes me feel a bit humbled again. Well, I haev decided to take my chances and go to walmart to get a few things. If I write anotehr entry you will all know I survived :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home