Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, December 01, 2003

I had fully intended to go to class today, just as I had fully intended to go to church yesterday. Things are not really going the way I want them to, and I blame mono for all of it. It could also be the fact that I don't ever get the amount of sleep that my body needs to heal itself and have energy. I didn't do much of anything today but sleep. I started playing a game called "America's Army". VERY VERY cool, I am so in love. My friend Steve brought over a CD he made of it and set it all up for me, which was awesome because I have no idea what's going on half the time. I like to pretend to myself that I know lots of computer stuff, but when in reality I know how to do 2 things, surf and chat. That is all I cared to know until now, when I realized there is a plethora of games and other entertaining activities out there. More things to get sucked into. I must go, my inner demons are beckoning.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home