Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, November 28, 2003

This is a catch up entry. Dinner at Andrea's was OK, not great, not horrible, but mediocre. Charley blathered on all night trying to make me jealous while at the same time pretending I did not exist. I swear, when that man looks at me, he looks right through me. It is very creepy, but I do not object because I don't particularly care to acknowledge his existence either. Bubba cried all night long, he didn't want to be there, he just wanted to be home in his own bed. Molley is beginning to look like she is pregnant, the darn skinny thing. Her husband seemed nice, though he never really said two words to me. Andrea looked pregnant as ever, as of she were carrying a load of bricks in her belly. The girls played like midget ruffians as usual. There were not any of the usual battle wounds today, they seemed to know that Thanksgiving is special and they were not to inflict pain on one another. That's all I've got to say, spending all that time with *his* relatives wore me out. I feel a mono resurgence coming on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home