Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Sunday, November 30, 2003

I had fully intended to go to sacrament meeting this morning, but because I had stayed up all night working on a poster, my alarm clock could not even arouse me. I woke up over an hour after it had been squalling away. I ripped my favorite pair of pajama pants this morning, my fat butt is bursting at the seams now, literally. After this mono is fully gone I am going to go back on my health-craze. I have not had the energy to cook in almost 4 weeks, so all I have been buying are ready-to-eat, and microwaveable foods. It's great, no energy wasted, no dishes, no energy wasted on washing dishes. I am in heaven. When the kids are back over here though I will need to jump back into Susie Homemaker mode once again. I feel zapped. Time to go back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home