Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Tonight I played America's Army for a few hours. My pc kept locking up on me and it would take ages to reboot. I am very irritated with it right now. It is so hard for me not to throw this neat-o little lightweight monitor through the frickin' window. I am in a very pissy mood today because I am having a pseudo-period. Not that everyone wants to read about my menstrual cycle, but I have an IUD that has a hormone in it that prevents me from having a period. I still get every stupid symptom of having one, just no bleeding. So it's fun fun fun for everyone. I am also craving chocolate so bad right now. I went and got some chocolate dipped donuts and half baked Ben & Jerry's ice cream last night. The ice cream is gone, and the donuts are almost gone. I am going to start freaking if I run totally out of chocolate. The donuts aren't doing it for me anymore, I may need to make a run for some ghirardeli caramel filled choclate bars. Those are my absolute favorite. I am going to die without having any classes to go to for the next couple weeks. I liked my routine, but I do need the rest. Speaking of rest, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home