Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I always fall off the blogging wagon. I hate it because I don't like for there to be large gaps in my journals. I am feeling much better as far as my mono goes. Mentally I am wiped out because this is finals week and our reader's theatre show is Thursday and I am still petrified of getting up on that stage when real live bodies are in the audience. My friend Ethan has really been ticking me off lately, and if it doesn't end soon I swear I will snatch his head right off his shoulders. He never lives by his own advice. He is hanging around this *thing* of a girl who is so terribly bad for him, and he knows it, but he doesn't care. I think he is in denial, he wants so badly for someone to care about him, but he's looking for it in all the wrong places. Enough about Ethan, let's get back to ME :) I am excited about next semester because I am taking several interesting classes, like Intro to Theater and Creative Writing. I am also joining the speech team and I am signed up for Sam's speech 101 class. It should be a fun-filled semester. I think I am going to learn a ton about who I am by breaking out of this wretched little shell. I want to excel at something and I have a sneaking suspicion that I am really going to get off on forensics. I met a really really really neat person online last night. He has been chatting in my same chat room for a tad longer than I and I had never talked to him before in the course of those 2 years. We talked on the phone for almost 5 hours, and I was not bored for one second. I did almost pass out toward the end, however, being that it was 8 in the morning already. I so enjoy meeting new people and having deep conversations, it is comforting to know that not everyone in this world belongs to the fold of idiot sheep. He really understood a lot of things I have gone through, especially my bout with anxiety and paranoia in my late teen years and it was really nice to be able to unload those awful memories on someone who knows first hand what living that nightmare is like. I am going to practice my poetry piece I so desperately need to memorize by Thursday. I hope to have the energy to write again tomorrow and not next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home