Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Saturday, April 24, 2004

So last night I was sitting at my computer talking to chunk, and the kids were asleep, and all of a sudden I hear this incredibly loud sound. It really scared me and it woke Hollie up. At first I thought a train had derailed behind my house or something, and I got up to look out the back window. I didn't see anything so I went out front and found all of my neighbors standing outside too trying to figure out what was going on. This morning I found out a factory in Illiopolis had exploded. I can't believe we heard it all the way here in Decatur. It was so loud, I would have never guessed it was way out in Illiopolis. Some people died in the blast and several are missing. I think it's so sad, and scary. You really never know when something will happen to someone you love. I can just imagine a wife seeing her husband off to work the night shift at a factory he's working at to make ends meet, and her not realizing that would be the last time she ever saw him.

I watched the movie "Radio" for the second time today. It makes me cry so much. I can't stand it when people are mistreated just because they are different. The movie also makes me cry from happiness. I can't tell you why, just go see it, it's a pretty durn good movie. I am having a very emotional, and sentimental kind of day. I am worried about my sister, and I've been reminiscing a lot. I am also daydreaming about the future. The future I will have when I marry the most awesome man on earth (or the most awesome man in his area-haha, inside joke). I decided to do another change on my blog. I hope everyone likes it. I only had a couple minutes to blog so I took advantage of it, and now that time is over. I will try to blog again once my little darlings are in bed. As for now, it's feeding time at the zoo. I love you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home