Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I am a SLAAAAACKER. Look at me coming back to this poor neglected blog for the first time since Saturday. Sheesh. I need a new blogskin. I just don't have the energy. I have been working on my little webpage for the last couple of days. I went and tried on my wedding dress yesterday with Erica. She took pictures of me in it. Since Chunk is not allowed to see it, you will have to ask me for the address to my secret blog where the pics will be posted after tonight.

I have a toothache. It's been going on for a couple of days now. It's not a cavity-like toothache (but what would I know? I've only had one), but more like a teeth-are-shifting toothache. It feels like when I had braces and they would crank those suckers tighter and my mouth would ache for a few days. I hope my teeth aren't moving even more back to how they were before the braces. Let me tell you a little story hehe...
When I was 14, I had 8 teeth pulled, 4 wisdom teeth, and 4 bicuspids. I have been cursed with the genes that produce large teeth, and also with the genes to have a small mouth to not be able to fit all of those ginormous teeth. So, 8 teeth out of my mouth, I almost had enough room for everything. I got braces, and they moved my teeth all around, blah blah whatever. When I was 15, I decided to move out. I went without orthodontic care until I was SEVENTEEN, when I started talking to this guy Sparky about how he got his braces off when he was homeless. He told me he took them off himself with a pair of needle nose pliers. I thought, well heck, I can do that. And so I did. Without proper orthodontic after-care, and a retainer, my teeth went back to almost how they were pre-braces. The awesome part is, the "fangs" I used to have never came back. What I mean is when I was younger, my teeth started growing in above the bicuspids that were already there. So I looked like I had fangs. When they pulled the bicuspids out, they pulled the freaky fang teeth down to where they had been. My top teeth have remained relatively straight, compared to what they looked like before anyway. I would be crushed if my top teeth went crooked, they already look scary enough. My bottom teeth went back pretty crooked. Anyways, the whole point of that was my HURTS!!!!

I'm pretty tired today despite going to bed at what I consider a decent hour. I am listening to some chill music right now, and it's making me want to crawl back into bed for a few hours. I think I am gonna end this with my list of things I am grateful for.....

I am grateful for:
feather pillows,
orthodontists,
the time to blog,
chill music,
fifteenth, sixteenth, seventeenth, and eighteenth chances,
Tylenol,
The Holy Ghost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home