Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

EmuHunter82: so you're away, then you're not away, then you're away again, and then you're not...make up your mind

Auto response from TheFaerieTanzle: Working on a powerpoint thingie...yahoo me:-)

EmuHunter82: no i will not yahoo you
EmuHunter82: you will just have to get back on aim
TheFaerieTanzle: what..too good for yahoo???
EmuHunter82: yeup
TheFaerieTanzle: punkass
EmuHunter82: dickweed.
TheFaerieTanzle: you can't steal my word.
TheFaerieTanzle: Dillhole
EmuHunter82: bah
EmuHunter82: you can't own a word
EmuHunter82: just wait until i see the sandlot, and then i'm gonna do that 'killin me' thing
EmuHunter82: you're ignoring me again
EmuHunter82: snob
TheFaerieTanzle: I had to go take cookies out of the oven
TheFaerieTanzle: Dillhole
TheFaerieTanzle: you're killin' me smalls
EmuHunter82: yeah
EmuHunter82: that's the thing
EmuHunter82: that's mine now.
EmuHunter82: i keep it.
TheFaerieTanzle: Oh bullhonkey!
TheFaerieTanzle: you can have dickweed, but I am keeping my sandlot line
EmuHunter82: too late
TheFaerieTanzle: no!!!
EmuHunter82: i don't see a copyright
TheFaerieTanzle: I am going to sue you
TheFaerieTanzle: Oh who's ignoring who now Biatch? You IM'd ME...and don't you forget it!!
EmuHunter82: sorry, i was listening to toadie.
EmuHunter82: singular
EmuHunter82: one of them
EmuHunter82: Mega Hoser
TheFaerieTanzle: Toadie...is that your new nickname?
TheFaerieTanzle: you big fat frog!!!
EmuHunter82: .....it's better than dickweed, i guess
TheFaerieTanzle: ok Toad boy
TheFaerieTanzle: If you can get a girl to kiss you...you *might* turn into a prince
TheFaerieTanzle: ...but I don't see that happening soon
TheFaerieTanzle: OOOoooo Diss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home