Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Hey kids. Today was another long hot day, I realize I am complaining about the heat a lot. I lived in Alaska for years, gimme a break, I'm roasting here.
For those who don't frequent the Wedding Blog, I dyed my hair today. It's dark, and there are no more stripes so don't be shocked when you see me, I warned ya.
Today there was a surprise party for our dear Mikey Hagan, and I am bummed I didn't get to go. I was gonna bring Pocky too. Between my hair dying escapade and children it just was not possible. I was thinking about ya Mike!
I bought the yummiest strawberries this afternoon, and they will be dipped in chocolate promptly after church tomorrow. I get out of church at 3, and I promised Hollie she could help me dip them. It should be a lot of fun. She is being a really big girl now, and she loves to help do stuff like that. She tries to wash the dishes all the time too, it's really cute.
That's all..I am really tired and I just don't have the will to type anything extensive tonight.
I am grateful for:
Strawberries
Baby wipes,
Baby's first words,
Sibling love,
Music,
Air conditioners,
Having shelter,
Fleece,
Cotton pajamas,
Unconditional love,
Tenth, eleventh, twelfth, thirteenth and fourteenth chances,
Cinnamon.
I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home