Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, April 16, 2004

Forkin' A..I need to get my blogging act together. I want to do an overhaul on my blog skin again soon, since *some* person keeps complaining that it looks like easter eggs threw up all over my blog. I found my wedding dress!! Please refer to my Wedding Blog for further details on that.
So, today was long, and semi-boring. The kids were grand. The weather was stinkin' hot for April. I am terrified of the summer coming, today was a small preview to that. My car felt like it was a thousand degrees and the steering wheel burned my hands!! Ickypoo. I do NOT miss Arizona.
My printer craped out on me. I am freaking out because I need to print off my wedding invitations. I will start shopping around for a new printer tomorrow.
Ok kids, that's all for tonight, i am dead tired. Heat exhuastion ya know? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home