Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Saturday, April 10, 2004

I had the weirdest dream last night, and it has been bugging me all day. Usually I forget what they were about before I even get to the bathrom for my first mornings urinary void. This one was freaky, and I woke feeling all stressed out. So here it is, tell me what you guys think is wrong with me.

I was driving down this street looking for a church to have our wedding at, and I ran into a street that turned into the country club. So I pull into the parking lot of this castle like church, and turned around to drive back down a residential street. I saw all these kids playing outside. There were adult sized coats and purses and things in every yard and it was really quiet. All the kids were playing silently and there were no parents in sight. I got out of my car and started walking down the street and all the kids stopped and were staring at me. I asked a little girl why all the coats and purses and stuff were in the street and she told me that early early in the morning, all the adults had gone crazy and all got their coats and purses on and ran into the street. She said they were all dancing and having sex with eachother out in the road, and than all of a sudden, all of them were gone. All of their coats and purses and things were left behind and the kids put them in the yard. I grabbed as many kids as I could and walked them back to my house and I set up sleeping bags and pillows for them in the living room. The kids were acting really traumatized, just sitting quietly and staring. This was the most strange dream I've had in a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home