Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Ok, phew, so it turns out haloscan is performing maintenance. I am sooo relieved. Earlier, I went to haloscan and got a 404 message. Then I visited all of my daily blog reads and found they had no comments links either! I was panicking. So in my haste I went and got another chatterbox. I am going to leave it up though, since it is such a lovely shade of pink and matches my blog well :)
I chose this blog skin for someone who complained I didn't use up enough space on my page. Ya happy now??? This is the last sacrifice I am going to make for you, punk.
Ok, I just wanted to put something in here. My children are running around naked, I must go round them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home