Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Well yesterday was my berfday, I am 23 now! Yikes, that was really weird to type. I had a really awesome birthday, that spanned 2 days lol. On saturday night my sister and a friend and I went to Red Robin to get my free "birthday burger". I ate the Royal Red Robin, which is basically the biggest greasiest cheeseburger on earth, topped with bacon and a fried egg!! YUMMMMM. I also ate a ton of steak fries and a few glasses of freckled lemonade (lemonade with tons of fresh strawberries mashed in it). After we were done eating my sister of course had prearranged to have like a MILLION people come and sing me happy birthday and bring out a sundae with balloons tied to the spoon. I couldn't believe I got so red. My sister took tons of pics, which I will have to nag her about getting! I opened two of my presents at red robin. One was from my mom, and 2 of my sisters. This was an extremely ridiculously priced gift, not that I'm not thankful for it, but dang, it costs a fortune. they got me a CHI Flatiron. I used to go up to my sisters salon and just use the one there, but now I have my own, WOOT! These things cost upwards of $100 and I would have NEVER ever ever ever bought one for myself, and they know how much I love this brand, so it was a very thoughtful gift indeed. Here is a pic of it:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The second gift was a pair of the ugliest shoes I have ever seen in my entire life. BUT, they are also the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn in my entire life so I DON'T CARE! I have barely taken them off long enough to sleep since I got them. They are like Crocs nursing shoes, only made by airwalk. They are the exact same shoe down to the pattern of the holes on them, and they are made of a very lightweight rubbery foam stuff. Soooo cool. Here is what they look like:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This post has turned into a big brag of my presents, haha. I am bored what can I say. On Sunday after church Chunks parents came down to visit, and we ate dinner together, and the scrumptious cake that Chunk made me. Afterwards I got to open my neat-o presents from Chunk and his parents. Chunk got me something I have been literally begging to get for like a year now, a crock pot!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He also got me a movie I have been begging to see, The Phantom of the Opera.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hehe, think I am a dork yet? His parents brought me a really cool unfinished wood tray that his mom said I can paint and give the kids to use for after my surgery, so they can bring me "breakfast in bed" on it and other things I might need, very cute. They also brought me this really cool "Mommy hammer". It's a baby hammer that the handle unscrews into 3 different size screwdrivers perfectly sized for little mom hands hehe. They also got me a ton of my magnet making supplies, like these wooden hearts:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had such a great birthday. My dad sent me a mystery present that is supposed to arrive today, I really have no idea what it is. I feel like a spoiled little kid, and best of all...all the presents were for ME ME ME ME ME ME, mua hahaha. Last time I was pregnant near my birthday I got baby stuff. Practical, yes, but I am a spoiled brat and I want my birthday to be my own :>

Anyway onto less bratty subjects. I got to talk to my kids yesterday, they called to wish me happy birthday. They will be back on Thursday, I can't wait. Tomorrow I go into the hospital for my pre-surgery tests and paperwork, as well as meet with the anesthesiologist. I am nervous, but feeling a lot more at peace with the whole thing since watching a video of a really awesome c-section online. It reminded me a lot of what it was like to have the last one. On Wednesday, I go in for my last OB visit before my surgery, EEEK!!!!!!! Ok, so I am not totally at peace, sometimes I am still scared out of my mind. I will write again after my OB appt and stuff, and it will prolly be the last time before you all get to meet Baby Taylor Andon ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home