Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, May 27, 2005

*Pics at the bottom-for those who aren't patient enough to read to the end!*
I guess I can come out from my blogging hiatus.

I've been having way too much fun blogging in this haiku blog me and a couple friends started. I must warn you..it can be offensive to some due to the genre of pictures most often posted on it, but it's not rated R, PG-13 at best. Anyway I put a link over there ---> if you wanna go check it out. Or you can just click the link. http://haikuheathens.blogspot.com
We love it when people leave us a haiku in the comments!

It is getting very close to baby time and I am starting to panic. I have so so so so so so much to do still. I am in nesting mode too, so I've been really nazi about cleaning and getting baby things in order lately. I don't think this one is going to come early, but if it does...I wanna be ready for it. I am 33 weeks now. My weeks start every Sunday, so I am *almost* 34 weeks lol. My doctor said if I go into labor early, they won't try to stop it, they will just do the c-section that day instead of july 5th. I pray I don't go into labor early, Hollie and Charley are going on vacation to Illinois to visit their bio-dad and won't be back until June 30th, and them being there when baby brother is born is SO important to me. I want my children to be near me when I have the baby so we can have a good family bonding experience. Plus Hollie is super excited about the baby. She calls it HER baby.

I haven't blogged about this in a long time, but I found out that wal-mart sells POCKY!! Yay! We've been eating it again lately, it is sooo yummmy.

I wanted to post some cute pics I take of the kids on a weekly basis. We're a silly bunch of goobers around here. Chao!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

kids in the dryer


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sissy forcing Bubsy to play dress-up

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fat Momma!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Baby Hat, what a silly nerd


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bubba will NOT be outdone


Say Cheeeeeeeese

Cheeeeeeeeeeese


Monkeys!

Chunk, the human junglegym


Duuuuhhhhhhhrrrrrr

Hollie Google-Eyes

Spike

We shoulda nicknamed him Spike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home