Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Just a quick update...I had a doctors appointment this morning..here are all the juicy tidbits of info hehe.

37 weeks and 4 days
BP: 110/84 a bit higher than usual, eep!
Weight: NOT TELLING! lol but I will say I didn't gain anything since last week :)
Urine: Trace protein/neg glucose
Height of Fundus: 38 cm
Fetal Heart Tones: 131
Position: Vertex (head down)

I also tested positive for Group B Strep AGAIN, but I don't need to even worry about that unless my water breaks. As I was leaving, my doctor said "See you next week, maybe sooner!". Eeeeep...what does she mean by that;) I have had a lot of uterine activity lately, but nothing terribly worrisome. We're anxious though, I want to have my baby NOW!
Yesterday we put up the bassinet and started washing baby clothes, it feels so insanely close now. We both sat on the bed and stared at the little baby bed daydreaming for awhile. I have another doctors appt. next week, I will hopefully blog before then, but in the event I go into labor before that, stay tuned for pics of the baby on this blog via my cameraphone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home