Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ok stupid cookie-brat tagged me on her blog with filling this thing out, and I can't control myself when it comes to these matters, so here ya go!

3 names I go by: Keke, Kekers, Kelper (my husband is WEIRD)

3 physical things I like about myself: Pretty much everything from the waist (when I have one of those) up is OK, I can't think of 3 specific things. I've said it once, and I will say it again, I look like a dang centuar.

3 physical things I dislike about myself: Again, the waist down, I look like a centaur!!!!!!

3 things I am wearing right now: Black tank top, black shorts, and a black hair tye around my wrist. I'm so goth it hurts.

3 favorite bands / musical artists: I could hardly nail it down to just 3, but I will try...Evanescence for sure. Amy Lee has the most gorgeous voice in the universe, and I got to meet her so they are a biggie on my list. My sister sang a beautiful piano song by then at my wedding, I will never forget it. Shakira is another, another gorteous and VERY unique voice, and man can that girl shake it like no other. She's the one who got me started with the belly dancing. Alanis Morissette was my MOST fav artist in junior high and high school, so I must not forget about her either. I like female vocalists with unique, albeit strange sounding voices a lot.

3 things I want in a relationship: Communication, Equal Rights :) and to always put God, and family first.

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: Just FYI, I rpefer MALES lol. I like guys with messy shaggy hair, guys who wear eyeliner, and the whole metrosexual/emo look. I also want to say I LOVE my husband with all my heart and he is none of those things, but it asked what APPEALS to me, so there ya have it.

3 of my favorite hobbies: Blogging, Painting, Making up silly games and activities with the kids.

3 of my everyday essentials: Water, prenatals, flip flops.

3 careers you have considered or are considering: I've considered so much, and when I was in college I changed my major a few times. Here is a list of things I've considered and actually taken classes for: Nursing, Communications, Vocal Performance, Performing Arts, Copy Editing/Journalism, Med School. I still have a burning desire to complete the latter.

3 places you want to go on vacation: Utah, Mazatlan Mexico, Alaska

3 kids' names you like: Girls: Tziporah, Anneliese, Lillian. Boys: Andon, Xaander, Reilly

3 things you want to do before you die: Be around my family and extended family, go on a mission with my husband, join the MoTab Choir.

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: I fart, I won't lie. I like to fart on my husband at every opportunity, I hide my emotions, I'm a chauvanist.

3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: I love to get gussied up in make up and cute clothes, my fav color for clothing is pink, and I have boxes and boxes of hair products. I totally love shampoo, my sister works in a salon and I have millions of little bottles of samples too.

3 celeb crushes: Jude Law, Hayden Christensen (rawr), and Ewan MacGregor, whom I even liked pre-star wars lol.

Ok, well that was fun. Ta-Ta till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home