Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Sorry, I've been lazy! Well, busy is more like it. Getting ready for the lil chitlin to arrrive and stuff. Life has been pretty boring actually, our daily routine has pretty much been the same. One new thing we've started doing religiously every single morning is as soon as we wake up we take our "bitey-nims". I started taking a new kind of prenatal, and of course Hollie needed some bitey-nims too, so we've been doing the Flintstones. It's a good way to start off the day.

I am 32 weeks pregnant and getting freaked out. For those of you who didn't know, we decided to go ahead and opt for the repeat c-section rather than face the scary risks of a VBAC after 2 sections. We haven't scheduled the date yet, but I am pretty sure we will have it tomorrow at my routien OB check up. One more appt. after this is my last time going every 2 weeks, then I start weekly check ups-ACK! This is all going much faster than I remember it. I am very nervous about having another surgical delivery, but maybe I can get up the guts to take some good meds this time instead of suffering with just Ibuprofen. We'll see though.

Tonight we're going to see the midnight showing of STAR WARS!!! My freak husband has sucked me into his world. Hollie and Charley will be having their first sleep-over at their cousins house. Hollie is way excited, Charley has no idea whats about to happen lol. They are taking their ready-bed sleeping bags. I can't wait to see if any freaks dress up like the characters at the theatre, and I am soooo taking pics with my camera phone if there is haha! We pre-ordered our tickets online, so we won't have to stand and wait luckily. Chunk gets off work at 11:30 and normally it takes him a half hour to get home, but we ordered tickets for the theatre right around the corner from his work so I'm gonna meet him there. He even wore his Darth Vader shirt to work today!! I still refuse to name the baby Anakin though, even though I *like* Star Wars now, I don't like it THAT much. We don't know what we'll be naming the baby yet, we've been back and forth and on the fence so much, that we may just say forget it and wait till the blasted thing comes out to name him.

I've been listing some more stuff on eBay. I think I may be addicted. It's so fun and liberating to get rid of CRAP and have people pay you for it. So if anyone needs a PC speaker/subwoofer set, a bridesmaids dress, or a set of fridge magnets..let me know :) I am having way too much fun with eBay.

Ummm I can't really think of much else. Oh, today I am taking the kids on a tour of the Olympic Training Center. It should be fun, it's gorgeous out and a lot of the tour is outside through the beautiful "sculpture garden" around the complex. It's a 45 minutes walking tour, so I hope I can hang, and I hope it tuckers the kids out so they will sleep at my sisters soundly. I will write tomorrow about how the freaky release of Star Wars is, and hopefully have some pics of chewbacca for you!!! Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home