Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Well today I had a couple little projects that were fun. The first was playing with the carpet cleaner that Chunk bought me months ago, that I had never used until today, hehe. The second was making shirts for the kids to wear to the hospital to meet their baby brother.
First off, I must say the Bissell Little Green is a really cool cleaner for a couch. I tested it on the arm of our cream colored couch, and whaddya know, it looks cream colored again. I also tested it out on a big purple Fanta stain on the carpet, which didn't go as well. I am waiting for it to fully dry to pass judgement, but it doesn't look like it worked as well as I wanted it to.
I started making shirts for the kids, but I didn't even get done with Hollie's before I got tuckered out. Here is a pic of how it looks thus far:

Shirt for Hollie Bug


It needs a lot more, but it will be so cute when I am done. I haven't decided what to put on Bubsy's shirt yet. I chose the ladybug because I sometimes call her Hollie-Bug. I might stick some trucks or something onto Bubbas, or maybe rubber duckies. I just dunno. Thats a project for tomorrow I guess.

Tomorrow is my big birthday dinner at Red Robin, since my actual birthday is on Sunday. I can't wait, YUM! I am going to have a Royal Red Robin, which is basically a burger with all the fixin's, but with a BIG FAT FRIED EGG on top. Don't hate, it's delicioso.
I am excited. I will write again later. Peace Out haters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home