Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I totally stole this from someones blog that I don't even really like, but I thought it was really cute, and so I am gonna do it!

Favorites in Pictures
Place you grew up. Place you live now. Your name. Your Grandmother’s name. Your favorite food. Your favorite drink. Your favorite song. Your favorite smell.

Place I grew up:
Vandenberg Air Force Base

Place I live now:
Purdy Colorado

My name:
Haha, it's Kelly Bundy!

My Grandmother's name:
Mary

My FAVORITE food:
the BEST mexican on the planet!

My favorite drink:
I love the secret Neopets smoothie!

My favorite song:
Only one of the VERY many

My favorite smell:
These are vanilla beans in case you didn't know ;)

Well that was fun.
Today I spent the day in the Denver area with my MIL. I had a lot of fun. We shopped for tons and tons of baby clothes and even found Hollie a special surprise, a Snow White dress-up dress. I ate dinner over there and then got stuck in traffic on the way home..it took nearly 2.5 hours to get back. I also went to Hobby Lobby and got some more stuff to make magnets. I am on a magnet craze I tell you. I am going to be starting a special photo-magnet project tonight, I am excited. I miss my kids so much, it hurts to even look in their room and see the mess they left that I can't bear to clean up just yet. I like it the way it is, the room even smells like them, which is a surprisingly good smell. I keep having a TON of intense Braxton hicks contractions which worries me..it really feels like my body is gearing up to have this baby. I want my kids to be there..I will hold this baby in if I have to lol. Anyways, not much going on around here. Boring life without the kids around. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home