Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Sorry it's taken me so long to post this!!! Our vacation was great. I had a blast at the BYU Women's Conference and the kids had even more fun traipsing through temple square both days with Chunk. I don't have many pics to post yet because I haven't taken them in to be developed, but I do have a couple of pics taken by my cameraphone, and a couple other kind folks have sent to me who were at the chatroom get-together!

The kids were complete angels on the drive over to Utah. I had brought plenty of snacks and activities to keep them occupied, but even when they were full, and bored of coloring, they busied themselves by playing with pinky and brownie. They were creating all sorts of make believe scenarios, including one where pinky was superman and brownie was Lois Lane dangling off the edge of the carseat screaming bloody murder. It was entertaining for us too, though the screaming was a little annoying.

We had a good visit with some of Chunks relatives too. We got to see his cousin and his Grandpa, and his Sister fed us some yummy food a couple of nights in a row. We stayed in the same hotel that we did on our honeymoon, which was less than a mile away from the Salt Lake Temple. I really wish we could have stayed longer, but that would have eaten up all Chunks vacation time and we need it when the baby arrives!

Ok I am going to post all the pics that I have of the chat thing and my trip to hoo-tah so far!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My kids, Jennie Lynn's kid and her hubby..and you can see me and karin way in the background..I am wearing the pinkish black shirt and karins BUTT is facing us..hubba hubba.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cookie, Bret and the cutie little Haley (i dont know if i spelled that right!! ack!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hollie TOTALLY in love with Doug and his dog


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mt Timpanogos from the car on the way back to Salt Lake from Provo


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hollie and Charley with their cousins Elayna and Aubrey playing dress up


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Tabi's ADORABLE little Peanut troy

And there you have it! My work here is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home