Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I've been tagged by Tabi. I have no tag-ees..because I think everyones been tagged already!

The idea is to pick 5 and complete the sentences, then pass this little meme on to 3 more of your blog pals!
If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

My answers are:
1) If I could be a bonnie pirate- I would drink as much rum as possible and sun bake myself to a beautiful toasty brown.

2) If I could be a chef- I would be a whole lot fatter than I am now, I LOVE my own cooking :)

3) If I could be an innkeeper- I would never turn away a pregnant lady riding on a donkey.

4) If I could be an astronaut- I would never do this because of my horrible fear of flying, BUT I would totally love to be weightless and flip around, oh and of course I would perform some sort of experiement in space and cure cancer.

5) If I could be a doctor- This is more of a HOPE of mine. If I could be a doctor I would probably move to a 3rd world country and set up a clinic and work really hard to be a fund raising expert and raise awareness of vaccinations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home