Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Well I am officially getting ready for the Hoo-tah trip. I've been doing our laundry all day, and getting stuff together to take with us. Tomorrow night I will pack the car, and Wednesday morning bright and early, we're off to see the wizard! I have about 10 lists I am working off of..where I wrote stuff down so I would NOT forget. I am such a list-maker. I drive myself crazy. Tonight when Chunk gets home from work, I am making a run to the store for some munchies..including beef jerky and string cheese..yummm. Then tomorrow morning..I have to get an oil change for the van, Chunk and Bubba need haircuts..Oi Vey! The lists grow on and on. This morning I went shopping for some new maternity clothes..since I keep growing out of suff *cries*. I got a nice new outfit for church..but I didn't find anything worthwhile for casual wear. Poo. I wish I had a sewing machine and some extra time. Oh, I also snuck a new pair of shoes. Poor Chunk..I think I exasperate him sometimes with my shoe fetish. I can't helpm it though *snicker* I can't see my feet anymore, so it shouldn't matter, but it DOES!

I just wanted to make a short post before we left...i am sure there will be tons of pics when we get back, CHAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home