Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Meet Pinky.This is hollie's best friend. This morning she decided to put an empty plastic easter egg on her head. I thought it was hilarious, and it totally reminded me of the movie "Weird Science". Now, my husband has never seen that movie, so he had no clue why I thought it was so funny. Those of you who have seen it will know what i'm blathering on about. In case you were wondering, yes I did airbrush my dirty bedroom out of the pic, haha!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I have been having way too much fun with an extremely old version of PSP. I think it's 7. I just found it on Chunk's puter and so now every picture is being edited in some fashion. I decided my sister needed purple eyes and stars. Heh. Here is one more of her:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


She is probably going to kill me, but oh well. I think she's just absolutely gorgeous and I lvoe messing with her pictures.

While I am on a roll with the picture uploading, I'll post one of the new infant car seat we bought. It came in the mail yesterday and Hollie and I had a blast putting it together. She sat in it all night too, it was funny because she's still small enough to fit in a rear facing car seat! Anyway, here it is. It was on a killer sale too, so if any of you need one let me know and I will link ya!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


That's pretty much all I have for now, I am working on a couple of little projects and they are eating up a lot of my time. Rest assured, I will post results when it's done so you can all share in what i've been doing for the past week! TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home