Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, April 11, 2005

As a lot of you may know, Colorado was hit with quite a blizzard yesterday. I woke up to my front door wide open and my carpet wet from snow blowing in...ACK! I guess my door didn't latch all the way and the wind blew it open. Around 7 am I started getting really cold, so I got up to turn the heater up, and I was met with my front door waving in the wind. The first thing I thought of was checking on the kids..I was panicking thinking that maybe someone had gotten in the house. I peeked in their room and they were sleeping soundly and toasty warm since their door had been shut. I realized that if someone *had* gotten in the house, we would have seen footprints in the snow coming up to the door LOL! My purse was also sitting right next to the entryway untouched..so I was relieved. We all got up to look out the windows and marvel at all the snow coming down. Just theday and night before we had a barbecue at my sisters house, it was warm and sunny and the kids played outside all day. This weather is CRAZY here! We got a phone call from the Elders Quorum President letting us know that all church meetings for the day were cancelled and to also extend Chunk a calling. He is now the Elders Quorum Secretary. We later found out all flights in this area were cancelled..and chunks work was closed down, as well as the mall my sister works in. Visibility was literally 0. The wind gusts were up to 60 mph..it was so cool! We stayed in our cozy house all day and ate goodies and celebrated our "snow day". I took a picture of our balcony...they kind of suck..you just can't see how crazy it was..but here they are!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home