Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Well I actually have a ton to blog about, and a lot of pictures to go with it, but I don't have the time today:( On saturday we had a VERY fun day in Old Colorado City, we spent the day there and I took a ton of pictures.

I just wanted to post something real fast to keep you all captivated. I have been working on little projects to sell on ebay, and I finished a set of magnets I will be listing. They are Disney Princesses and Hollie adores them. I am making her a set secretly. Thanks to Noelle for motivating my butt to actually do it and stop being a clucker! So they are going on ebay today as my "test batch"..wish me luck! here is a pic of them, enjoy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home