Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Hello all of you imaginary blog fans out there.

I am about to be 10 weeks pregnant and I feel like crap. My husband isn't being the most cheerful person to be around lately either. In fact, it seems that everyone is annoying me- a LOT. My little sister found out a couple days ago that she's pregnant too. I have to move out of her house ASAP, because with our last children, we were pregnant at the same time and we were constantly clawing at eachothers throats, and we didn't even live together back then.

My poor son has diarrhea today. He's gone through every diaper in the house, and we're about to go to Wal-Mart to buy some more. I hope he doesn't poo while we're there. He wouldn't even eat breakfast, he doesn't feel good at all. I hate it when my babies are sick.

Training at work is good, we finished out week 2. I like it there a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home