Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Well well well, the A-hole strikes again. If you want to know what I am referring to, check out the chatterbox. Someone at work posted a semi nasty comment a couple weeks ago, oddly enough the same day at work my supervisor mentioned something about blogs. I asked her how she knew what those were and she admitted to having read mine before. Weird huh? Someone's been doing some serious snooping around. And the last comment leads me to believe that they know me, which makes me even more sad, because I always talk about wanting to move to Colorado or Utah at work. I try to be friendly and sociable to everyone at work, even if I don't like them. This person can't even put their real name on here because they are nothing but a jerk. And if this is Heather, I'm going to kill you :)

Aside from work drama, (that place is ALL about the drama), things are good. Our new schedules rock and the kids are back now. And on that note I must end mine epistle. Time to drive the kids to G-ma's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home