Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I have been SO busy lately! I am now in training at my new job, the glamorous T-Mobile. I am in my second week and I hardly have time to breathe. Training is 7 weeks long, so I have a lot more to go, but that pack so much information in these 7 weeks that it makes your head spin. I am starting to feel slightly pregnant now, with my ever expanding waistline and my quesy tummy every morning. I also have the wonderful zap of sciatica to remind me of my condition on a daily basis. My condition, haha. I'm an invalid now apparently.

I made Philly Cheese Steaks for dinner tonight. The kids gobbled them up, and so did the adults. The whole house smells of delicious carmelized onions and seasoned bits of steak. Carie and I are going to have a culinary adventure tonight when we make Buckeyes. They are basically peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate. YUM.

That's really all I have to say right now, my life revolves around food.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home