Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

OK..I am hopping right on the nerd bandwagon and doing a survey that has been making it's rounds in my little blogging community. I haven't done one of these in a long while, so hre it goes....

[x] Full Name: Kelie Marie Herrera Alderson Scoville
[x] Birthdate: 06/26/82
[x] Birthplace: George AFB, CA
[x] Current Location: Colorado
[x] Eye Color: green
[x] Hair Color: Dark Brown and BORING
[x] Righty or Lefty: righty
[x] Zodiac Sign: Cancer
[x] Innie or Outtie: Innie
-----------------DESCRIBE------------------
[x] The Clothes you wore today: Old Navy Jeans, Old NavyPerfect fit T-shirt in Mauve, complete with pink rhinestone breast cancer awareness pin.
[x] The shoes you wore today: Earth Shoes brown clogs
[x]Your fears: currently- too dang many to type out
-----------------WHAT IS------------------
[x] Your most overused phrase: I call people "Goober" a lot.
[x] Your thoughts first waking up: UGH stupid sun, go the heck away!!!
[x] The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: Height
[x] Your best physical feature: my badunkadunk
[x] Your bedtime: 11-ish
[x] Your most missed memory: Chilling in the basement of my sisters house when i was 17..it was totally like That 70s Show
-----------------YOU PREFER------------------
[x] Pepsi or coke: I'm a Mormon, no caffeinated beverages for me.
[x] McDonald's or Burger King: Usually McDonalds, but lately Burger King because I am pregnant and I crave their grease.
[x] Single or group dates: single
[x] Adidas or Nike: Adida's shelltoes
[x] Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
[x] Cappuccino or coffee: Again, the Mormon thing.
-------------DO YOU------------------
[x] Smoke: Refer to above statement.
[x] Cuss: DANGIT, yes.
[x] take a shower everyday: That's what usually goes on, although sometimes life happens and I don't always get to.
[x] Have a crush(es): not at the moment.
[x] Do you think you've been in love?: YES!
[x] Want to go to college: i want to go back eventually.
[x] Like high school: YUCK..never liked it much.
[x] Want to get married: Already there.
[x] type fingers on the right keys?: Nope, I finger peck.
[x] Believe in yourself: Mostly.
[x] Get motion sickness: Only in the car.
[x] Think you're attractive: Once upon a time.
[x] Think you're a health freak: Again..once upon a time.
[x] Get along with your parents: Very well
[x] Like thunderstorms: They make me crap myself.
[x] Play an instrument: Flute, soprano sax
------------IN THE PAST MONTH DID:/:HAVE YOU--------------
[x] Go to the mall: yes
[x] Eaten sushi: no
[x] Been on stage: no
[x] Had sex: What's that?
[x] Been dumped: no
[x] Dumped someone: no
[x] Masturbated: no
[x] Gone skating: no
[x] Made homemade cookies: no
[x] Dyed your hair: no
[x] Stolen anything: no
-------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------
[x] Flown on a plane: yes
[x] Told a guy/girl that you liked them?: yes
[x] Cried during a Movie? (what movies?): YES, lots of movies make me cry, the most recent beiong Cold Mountain.
[x] Cried during a song? (what songs?): Tons of songs make me cry too.
[x] Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: BAH
[x] Been caught mastrubating?: no
[x] Gotten beaten up?: yes..*tear*
[x] Been in a fight: lots of times.
----------------THE FUTURE------------------
[x] Age you hope to be married: Already there.
[x] Numbers and Names of Children: 2, Hollie and Charley and one on the way
[x] Descibe your Dream Wedding: I had my dream wedding in beautiful Colorado, in June:)
[x] How do you want to die?: Not sure yet..lemme think about it.
[x] What do you want to do as a career: Be a Mommy
[x] What country would you most like to visit?: Iceland (W00t Sigur Ros)
-----------------OPPOSITE SEX------------------
[x] Best eye color: blue
[x] Best hair color: brownish blonde
[x] Short or long hair: short
[x] Best height: taller than me
[x] Best weight: chubby
[x] Best date location: Uhh...
[x] Best kiss location: uhh....
-----------------NUMBER OF-----------------
[x] Number of people I could trust with my life: 3
[x] Number of CDs that I own: about 300
[x] Number of piercings: a couple in the ears, tragus
[x] Number of tattoos: 4
[x] Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Never that I am aware of.
[x] Number of scars on my body: one gigantic one from 2 c-sections, and a ton of itty bitties
[x] Number of things in my past that I regret: Counting on my fingers and toes....
----------------RIGHT NOW------------------
[x] Wearing: same thing as earlier today
[x] Drinking: water
[x] Thinking about: my butt falling asleep
[x] Listening to: Gold Bond commercial
---------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------
[x] Cried: no
[x] Worn jeans: yes
[x] Met someone new online: no
[x] Done laundry: no
[x] Drove a car: yes
[x] Talked on the phone: yes
---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN--------------
[x] Yourself: Mostly
[x] Your friends: yes:)
[x] Santa Claus: I wish
[x] Destiny/Fate: No.
[x] God: absolutely
--------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------
[x] Do you ever wish you had another name?: when I was younger.
[x] Who have you known the longest of your friends?: hmmm..
[x] Are you close to any family member?: my mom and sisters
[x] When have you cried the most?: when I got divorced
[x] What's the best feeling in the world?: fleece
[x] Worst Feeling?: morning sickness
[x] What time is it now?: 11:34 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home