Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Mike Hagan...how could you do this to me?? (I write this knowing full well he doesn't read my blog anymore)

For all you David Burke fans out there, there was a sighting! I was on break at work last Monday, and I was sauntering down yonder to Kroger to buy some lunch, when a little red truck flew recklessly into the Fairview Plaza parking lot, and out jumped David Burke. I squealed, not kidding, as we ran toward one another in slow motion. We hugged, and I talked his ear off for about 15 minutes, and then was on my merry way to Kroger.

I LOOOOVE my work schedule. We just had a weekend in the middle of the week. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are so much fun now. Last night we took the kids to the movies. Hollie has been to the theater once before, but this was Charley's very first time. I expected to have to sit out a good portion of the movie in the lobby consoling a tired, whiney baby, but he sure proved us wrong. He saw quietly in his OWN SEAT, and oohed and ahhhed in all the appropriate places. He has light up shoes, which was a bit of a distraction to the other patrons, so we had to keep grabbing his legs and making him hold them still. Other than that, the night proceeded flawlessly.

We saw "Shark Tale". A very anti-climactic, but funny movie. It made me burst out laughing several times, but there were no real turns or twists in the movie to keep me riveted. The kids loved it, and that was the target audience so I would say it was a success. The fish that Angelina Jolie did the voice for was really annoying. I couldn't stand her big fat fishy lips while she talked. Come to think of it, Renee Zellwegers fishy lips were annoying me throughout that movie too. I guess I have something against fish lips. In any event, Shark Tale is a movie worth seeing in the theater if you are bringing small children, but if you're gonna go by yourself, just wait til the sucker comes out on video.

I have to be at work in 2 hours. Here is my morning routine: Wake up, eat, play on the internet, wake up kids, bathe kids, dress kids, pop in movie, bathe self, dress self, fly out the door to take kids to g-ma's, fly from g-ma's to work. Interesting, eh? I should have started this routine approximately 13 minutes ago. SO, I bid you farewell. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home