Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Hello from gorgeous Colorado!

Chunk and I both got hired on at T-Mobile. We start our 7 week training class in a couple of weeks. I can't believe the training is so long there, that's impressive to me. It will be nice to work directly for a company instead of at an outsourcer. The benefits are incredible. They have a game room and work out room at their center, not to mention getting a cell phone for $9 a month. We are so excited. I am so glad we ventured out of Illinois. There is a whole 'nother world out here.

The weather has been nice up until a few days ago. It started to get really chilly out, but so far we haven't gotten any snow that stuck. I can't wait till Christmas, I really hope we get a lot of snow. The snow on top of the mountains is just beautiful too.

I am like 5 weeks and some odd days pregnant now. I feel really good, just really tired. I got a little bit sick yesterday, but so far today I feel fine. I have been craving spicy food, like Chipotle burritos and hot fries. I am still in awe of all the restaurants they have here. Chipotle, The Elephant bar, Red Robin, The Omelette Parlour, Taste of India, just to name a few of my favorites I had been missing in Decatur. I am definitely gonna get hella fat.

I don't have a whole lot else to say. Things are great. My son likes this show called BoohBah all of a sudden. Hollie likes the movie Labyrinth, she calls it "Bayba" because of the song in it that says "I saw my baby, crying hard as babe could cry". Gosh I love David Bowie. I have my first OB visit on Monday, hmmm what else. Bubba's birthday is next Thursday, he'll be 2 years old! I think that's all. Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home