Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

No morning sickness yet, YAY!

Colorado is peachy keen. It has been so nice here. I really love looking out my window and seeing mountains instead of rows of corn.

Today I vegged. My sister and I went to the mall with her son and my daughter. It was so cool to see REAL stores. The kind I always dreamed of. They have freakin' everything here, not as much cool stuff as Phoenix mind you, but Colorado Springs is definitely well on it's way. They opened up and Elephant Bar here, if you know what that is, you will know how rockin' this place is. They even have Qdoba and Chipotle. Hmm..notice how this entry is revolving around food *raises eyebrow*

I have been eating a lot. I had chinese food buffet for lunch. I was a little scared of getting sick. One time when I was pregnant, I ate at Country Buffet and after I was done eating, I was walking to the car and I started barfing in front of the restuarant, much to the dismay of the potential patrons about to go inside. One lady stopped and asked if I was alright, my dad just mouthed "morning sickness" and she did the awwwww poor thing look. I am glad I don't feel sick yet. I love food, and food loves me.

Kids are happy as little clams. Hollie's arm must be feeling better, she is moving it a lot and she is using it to pick up stuff now too. She should be getting her cast off in 2 more weeks. When someone signs her cast, she puffs up her chest like a peacock and struts around holding her arm out so everyone can see it. She is very proud of this boo-boo. The Brother still loves to clobber The Sister, so she still squeals and milks the drama of having a broken arm, but I think it's cute.

The Husband is very quiet lately. I don't know if he likes it here or not, and I even asked him and he said he doesn't know yet. The Husband is very excited about The Baby though, and I think this is gonna be a really fun pregnancy. The Husband loves food as much as I do:)

Bye all. Hope the StarTek people are still reading about my life, since it is SOO much more exciting than their own back in smelly old Decatur. I am NEVER going back there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home