Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Thursday, April 08, 2004

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: Kelly's Septic and sewer services
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can: couch
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?: STrawberry Shortcake Movie
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is: 1:15
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?: 1:18 WHOO HOO!!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?: My baby snoring
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?: took out the trash
8. What are you wearing?: pink shirt, with retro pink medallion, and black sweatpants
9. Did you dream last night? Of course I did, but I can't remember it.
10. When did you last laugh? When I saw erica spell goddess "Godes"
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?: pictures of my babies and my ex husband
12. Seen anything weird lately?: Myself
13. What do you think of this quiz?: I would call this more of a survey....
14. What is the last film you saw? Secret Window
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?: a huge house, and a damn dishwasher
16. Tell me something about you that I don't know: I crochet
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?: Free healthcare for everyone
18. Do you like to dance?: YES! Especially naked with a hairbrush microphone
19. George Bush: Yep, that's our president
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?: Umm, she was a girl. Her name is Hollie
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?: Well my seciond child was a boy, we named him Charley, but if Hollie had been a boy, she woulda been Tobias.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad? YES! I lived in Germany and I miss it dearly.
23. Will you pass on this survey?: I am certian someone will steal it, as I have stolen it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home