Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Today I had kind of a crappy day at school. Our speech coach doesn't think we put forth enough effort this semester. I was really offended at that because I feel like I DID work hard at this, and it was my first semester ever doing it, so I think I did damn good with what little direction I had. I worked so hard on one piece, my stupid POI, that I made myself sick over it. I was seriously stressing out all semester over speech stuff, and for her to say we didn't do shit really torqued me. What a way to encourage to do better, yeah, telling us we suck REALLY makes us want to try harder. I am so glad our school gives us a credit for doing speech team, because I can't honestly say I would do it for nothing. It was a lot of work, a lot of time and energy, and a lot of time taken away from my kids. But from her perspective, we sat around and did nothing. Because we didn't win trophies, that's why. I personally don't feel like I even had enough instruction to begin with, I was just kind of learning as I went. I was happy with most of my pieces, I think for a shot in the dark, they were great. To make things worse, I had to leave in the middle of her speech 101 class. I am sure she is pissed at me for that little stunt.

Today I took my car in to get the brake pads replaced. I left it there and dude called back an hour or so later to tell me I needed this, that, and the other replaced. GAH. It is costing me just under $300. I will be happy though, the car won't make a grinding metal-on-metal noise everytime my foot touches the brake pedal anymore. It's an old car, but it's a really good car. It os dependable and has never been mean to me, Till now anyways. It's an '89 Nissan Sentra. A little silver beer can on wheels, but I really like it.

Thanks to miss Sandra I was able to configure my comments to be all nifty-like. After fighting with it for about 10 minutes..I realized I had configured them to the wrong blog entirely! SO I am going to try to fix that, Peace out, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home