Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, April 05, 2004

I worked all morning and then went to school. I got home about 7:30, an hour later than I usually do, because Erica and I went to Hobby Lobby and Wal-mart to get a few things. When I went to pick up my kids from next door, everyone seemed to be in a really good mood, and the kids were happy to see me. So I stayed over there and chit chatted for a couple minutes and then took the children home. About 2 minutes after I had been home, my ex-mother-in-law came to my door and gave me a lecture about calling when I am going to be late. She made up some lie that she was having a surprise dinner for Phyllis tonight and I ruined it. I know this is a lie, because I usually don't get home till 6:30, and Phyllis always eats around 5. She doesn't like to go out that late and when I was over there she seemed like she was getting ready for bed. Also, Mondays and Wednesdays are my nighst when I get home late, the other days I get home from school at 2:30, so WHY on earth would she pick Monday to surprise her mother with taking her out to dinner. Basically, she was just trying to pick a fight. I had already apologized when I was over there for being late and they said it was ok. She just wanted to come over here and get in my face to try to get me to bite back. I didn't, I simply apologized AGAIN and told her next time I was going to be late I would call. I need to find a new babysitter ASAP, these people are nuts.

Work went really well. It was my first day on the registers, but I've worked a cash register a million times before so it wadn't no big thang. I just checked people out all day. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, put money in the register, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, put money in the register. It's not a hard job at all. It can get stressful for 2 reasons,

1.) Your feet hurt like a motha after a couple hours of standing there,
and,
2.) Bitchy customers.
I served mostly the elderly, which I thought was so fun. Old people are either extremely anal retentive, or really chatty. I like to kill the mean ones with kindness and watch them squirm. The chatty ones I just really enjoy, I could sit and talk to an old man or woman all day. The old people in this neighborhood think they are high society and want you to wait on them hand and foot. Such is the life of a customer service employee.

I made a blog for Erica today. I think she is feeling left out. You can see her little blog doohickey by visiting this page
There is nothing in it yet but what I put there.
For those of you who see me at school, prepare to see a different Kelie. I've decided to dye my hair. I shall not divulge what color just yet...gotta surprise Chunk.
That's it for today Kiddos.
I am grateful for:
creativity,
the drive to succeed,
sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth chances,
Revlon,
Great Value products,
Bottled water,
Do-it-yourself books,
My fertility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home