Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Sunday, April 04, 2004

***********I just want to apologize in advance for the use of foul language in this next entry!***************
I was going to paste just a portion of this, but I find the whole thing pretty darn amusing. The part in bold is the part I had originally planned to post.


EmuHunter82: your blog looks like an easter bunnys wet dream
TheFaerieTanzle: don't fuck with me hagan, i'm not in the mood
EmuHunter82: um.....ok
TheFaerieTanzle: I need MEAT
TheFaerieTanzle: i need real food
TheFaerieTanzle: i need steak n shake
TheFaerieTanzle: *cries*
EmuHunter82: roadhouse
TheFaerieTanzle: nah
TheFaerieTanzle: not roadhouse
EmuHunter82: so why don't you eat meat
TheFaerieTanzle: i need a greasy steakburger with cheese fries and a banana milkshake with a shot of hot fudge
TheFaerieTanzle: i dont eat meat because i am trying to lose weight
TheFaerieTanzle: and it is working
TheFaerieTanzle: i am down one size
EmuHunter82: good job
TheFaerieTanzle: but i am in a bad mood becuase my mother is pissing me off..and i would normally run to steak n shake
TheFaerieTanzle: but i have my kids tonight
TheFaerieTanzle: and i have to work in the morning
TheFaerieTanzle: so i am taking it out on EVERYONE>:o
EmuHunter82: yeah this definitely was the wrong time to fuck you wasn't it
TheFaerieTanzle: i was unaware you were fucking me, but thanks. i needed that
EmuHunter82: hahahaha, yeah, sorry
EmuHunter82: i'll let you know next time

EmuHunter82: iiiiiiii'm a moron
TheFaerieTanzle: kind snuck up on me there boy
TheFaerieTanzle: i was like WHOA nelly



....uhh, yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home