Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

So, I changed up the colors a little bit. I know next to nothing about HTML, but I am learning little bits and pieces as I fiddle around with this junk. Like the little thing in the previous entry, that was a putrid color before I messed with it. I want a fancy blog! *cries*

My children made me cry today. Not an exasperated or overwhelmed cry, but tears of utter joy and amazement. They were playing and running around the house together screaming wildly. Then, they got really quiet and I started to become suspicious and went to track them down. There they were, in the kitchen, both squeezed into the high chair like two peas in a pod, and they were feeding eachother pretzels Hollie had swiped from the counter. It made me melt. Those two are so close, it's almost like they are twins. I have never seen two kids so attached to eachother, and it's almost like they have a psychic connection sometimes. One of thier favorite things to do lately is to chant in unison. This is amazing considering Bubba doesn't talk yet, but somehow he manages to chant whatever Hollie is chanting. Yesterday it was "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" in their little sing songy voices. I love them so much. I can't believe I could have lost them because of those nuts.

I pissed this guy off royally last night on AIM. See, I had been reading his blog for a while and the guy never freakin' updates his blog. He has like, one entry a month and it's frustrating for a blog addict like me. A friend (who shall eternally remain nameless) gave me his AIM screen name. I began to complain to him and making demands that he post at least 2 times a week in his blog or things would get ugly. This guy found no humor at all in what I was saying, even though my tone was extremely sarcastic and it was obvious I was effing of. He kinda freaked. He began IM-ing my friend, the one who gave me his name and asking if he knew me. The friend said he had no clue who I was, bua hahahahahahaha. I personally found this whole fiasco extremely amusing. This morning when I got up, he had an entire blog entry dedicated to ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Here it is The Prick With NO Sense of Humor's Blog
Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home