Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, April 02, 2004

Ya know, my friend Karin gave me a really good idea today. I am trying to eat healthy and all that stuff, and sometimes I fudge on my diet, like last night when I ate an entire ghirardeli caramel chocolate bar when I swore to myself at the time of purchase that I would only one a third of it. So I think I am going to start keeping a food log. On this very blog. That way, I have a way to keep track of what I am doing, and also the accountability. If the world knows what I am eating, I am more likely to pick healthier things, or die of embarrassment. So...This is what I have eaten today so far...

A glass of chocolate soymilk
A bite of Hollie's Disney Princess cereal
Meatless sweet and sour pork, made by the gardenburger brand.
...I already know what I am eating for dinner so I may as well put it here too,
Barbecue meatless chik'n on two slices of wheat bread.

And there we have it. Today has been a long day and it's not even noon yet. The kids have been read to, washed, played with, and are now eating lunch before they go down for their long afternoon naps. I am really loving all of the 'look-alike' meat products out there. Some of them taste just like the real thing. That makes KeKe very happy, since KeKe likes to crave the meat. Why KeKe is referring to herself in the third person AND by her nickname is unclear.

Today is the day I was supposed to go try on wedding dresses, but that fell through. That's all I've got to say about that since I promised not to get all mushy on this blog. My Wedding Blog is where you can find all of that stuff. I really want to see the 3rd LOTR movie. I am chomping at the bit. I didn't even see the first 2 until February, that's how out of it I am. I instantly loved both of them, and yes, I realize that also instantly makes me a nerd. I embrace my nerdiness, it's who I've always been, even though I desperately tried NOT to be one in high school. It's all good, because I have nerdy friends, and a nerdy family, and I am marrying a nerdy guy. Nerds of the world unite. Talk nerdy to me baby.

Ok I think I am done for today, here is my list of things I am grateful for, not listed in order of importance...
Meatless food products,
Wal-mart,
Kodak moments,
blogs,
having some degree of patience,
second chances,
strollers,
Flip flops,
fresh air.

I bid you farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home