Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

I stole this from Mike, who I am certain stole it from somebody else.

I am not: a crook
I love: chunk!
I hate: being snubbed
I fear: Becoming a failure
I hope: To live long and prosper
I hear: Running water..Oh crap where are my kids?
I crave: MEAT!!! Stupid diet *sobs*
I regret: Dropping math 091 for the second time
I cry: at least twice a week
I care: About a lot of things, and a lot of people, too many to mention
I always: Drop my purse by the door when I get home
I believe: in a thing called love....Just listen to the rhythm of mah heart
I feel alone: When my kids aren't here
I listen: To a lot of bullhonky stories in chatrooms
I hide: my true feelings from my friends
I drive: an '89 Nissan Sentra
I sing: In the shower, when I'm cooking, in the car. Yes I am one of those goofy people who rocks out in the car that you stare at when stopped at a red light.
I dance: In the shower, when I'm cooking, I TRY to in the car but it comes off as looking odd...
I write: in my blog a lot. In My many many blogs.
I play: The Flute and Soprano Sax. Or this question could refer to games as well, in that case, America's Army.
I miss: being a young teenager with no responsibilities.
I search: for different flavors of Pocky online.
I learn: to be a better person everyday
I feel: like I have a cold coming on
I know: my Redeemer lives.
I say: what I feel, sometimes it's harsh
I succeed: when I apply myself and focus
I dream: some really freaking crazy dreams, though never in color, or red for that matter. Mike H is a freak.
I wonder: how many licks it *really* takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.
I want: it ALL
I have: an awesome pair of children.
I give: and take
I fell: head over heels for chunk.
I fight: dirty
I need: a few thousand dollars
I laugh: when I am around my friends, especially the speechers

Well that was a pleasant waste of a couple of minutes. My kids really were playing in the kitchen sink, happily throwing water everywhere. I just let them have their little water-fest and cleaned it up. You only live once eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home