Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

So, I talked with The Prick With NO Sense of Humor last night and he is actually an OK guy. He's over our little 'communication error' I think.

Anyways, today has been...interesting. Hollie somehow got into the bathroom, even though I am SO sure I closed the door firmly (she can't turn knobs yet) and got into all of my makeup. She even put some on her brother. So my children are a lively shade of "Bye Bye Brown" lipstick today. That stuff is so hard to get off.

I made a seperate blog for all of my mushy gushy wedding stuff. If anyone wants it get ahold of me via my chatterbox or the comments and I will be happy to link you, if you feel like being sickened to tears.

I have nothing else to say. I have class today, and a few errands after. Life's a peach.
Catch all you cats lata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home