Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Saturday, April 03, 2004

I decided to get with the program. I wanted a fancy blog, so gosh durn it, I went out and got one.
Today has been a little hectic, but not bad. The kids are being unusually hyper. They got into the bread and proceeded to eat about half of the loaf. They were supposed to be sitting in their seats eating breakfast, but Hollie being the skilled climber that she is, shimmied out of hers, climbed onto the counter and stole the bread. The only reason I thought something was amuck was the fact that I heard Hollie proclaiming , "MMMMM, Oh it is so good!" in a very dramatic manner, and she normally doesn't say that about food. Ever. The child has failure to thrive syndrome, she's a skinny rail, she NEVER says how good food is, because she eats like a little bird. Call it a woman's intuition, or maternal instinct or what have you, but I can usually tell when one of my children is committing a 'crime'.

Last night, I got to see my ring. *GASP* that's all I am allowed to say on this blog, but if you would like to read more about it, I would like to refer you to my Wedding Blog for the full story. I am missing Chunk terribly. Thank goodness for webcams and voice chat.

I decided after yesterday's entry, that blogging about what I eat is in fact, a horrible idea afterall. I don't like it, because I already cheated. I had a bag of zesty popcorn and a four cheese hot pocket yesterday, AFTER I had my barbecue chik'n sandwich. I am a friggin' cow. I just have this insatiable love for food. My parents say I've always been like this. As a child I would eat anything, I wasn't picky at all. I can remember eating jalapenos when I was little and loving them. I can only think of less than a handful of things I don't like. I don't like mushrooms, although if they are mixed in with something they are OK. I really don't like Lima beans or garbanzo beans, but I could eat them without gagging if I had to. That's about it for the foods I don't like. Everything else is fair game. I loooooove buffets (hint hint). I can keep up with the best of 'em. I am not sure if that's something to be proud of.....

We're watching the Care Bears movie for the millionth time this week. I kinda like it, I can't be hatin'. For Hollie's 3rd birthday, Chunk sent her this giant Funshine Carebear. Everytime we watch this movie she asks where Chunk is. It's so sweet. She loves the Carebears and Strawberry Shortcake, which is kind of odd, because those were my two fav's when i was her age. They are timeless I tell you. That's all for now kiddies.
I am grateful for,
webcams,
stuffed animals,
childhood mischief,
blog templates,
sunshine,
herbal tea,
jalapenos,
8 tracks and records,
dolphin tongue drums,
answered prayers.
........I really love all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home