Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Today my son Bubba Blue was very sick. He's had a fever all day. I have been consistently giving him tylenol and advil, and it helps a bit. He is sleeping now, the poor dear. He is such a sweet thing, and I hate to see him feeling bad. I didn't go to school again today, sore subject. I talked to my mom last night about me moving back home and maybe going to the University of Alaska and she seemed OK with the idea, but not as overly enthusiastic as I had thought she'd be. Not a lot went on today really. I made S.O.S. for dinner, it was good. Today was mostly diapers, snotty noses, fevers, sippy cups and potty training. This is going to be the shortest entry in a long time, I've got a headache and I just don't have anything else I want to say except DON'T EVER FORGET TO TAKE YOUR BIRTH CONTROL!! hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home