Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Thursday, March 11, 2004

So, I got my nose pierced yesterday. I thought I really really really wanted it. Now I am afraid I look either ghetto or white-trash. It's small, just a tiny silver stud, but still....I just don't know. I wish we could post pictures in here. I suppose I could take a picture of it and link you to my photo album, but that takes effort, and I just don't feel like putting forth any today. Maybe soon, bug me about it and I will.

I downloaded a bunch of songs from my pre-teen years last night too. Thanks to Ian, he helped me remember some, Like warren G- Regulate. That song was hot at that time, I remember loving it back then. I think My music downloading problem has gotten a bit out of hand, I've got thousands of songs on my computer and I am half expecting the RIAA to take my ass down any day now. I don't care if they sue me, fine me, whatever, just don't take my PC!!! That's my umbilical cord, without it, I perish. Sad, but true. Do they have computer addiction therapy? Internet addicts anonymous? Maybe I should organize one. I KNOW! I can start an on-line forum for internet addicts...but that would totally defeat the purpose, but it would be fun right?!

My blog entries are getting silly because I no longer have anything intelligent to say. As if I said intelligent things before, HA. I just thought of a great excuse. It's spring break, and since I couldn't afford to go anywhere I am on a mental vacation. I blog in spurts, some days I only blog because It's an obligatory thing, other days I am bursting at the seams with interesting things to say. Today is an obligatory blogging day. I don't want any gaps in my journal so I am just filling up space with inane babble. I am more interested in reading other people's blogs now than anything else. I am up to about 15 that I read on a daily basis.

I had this amazing story I wanted to blog about, it is so hilarious, but very sexual in nature and due to the demographics of those who faithfully read my blog, I regret to inform you that I won't be able to share it. If you see me around, at RCC or anywhere else..ask me, and I will tell you. But I have to change names to protect the guilty. The story involves two people 'parking', and getting caught up. I am still extremely tickled by it, and I am smiling as I type this.

OK, enough about that already. I don't want to give too much away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home