Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, March 12, 2004

Oh what a night. I had my first co-ed sleepover ever. Well...I've had male roommates before when I was younger...But this was different. I'm going to change their names because a few things happened that I am not so sure they'd want broadcasted all over cyberspace. Suzie, Elijah, Leanna and Aaron all came over and we had SUCH a good, and sober time. Well, except Elijah. He had a couple beers. My sister and her husband drink, so he a couple of theirs but I don't think he was ever drunk at any point in the night. We played Uno, ate tons of candy and brownies, watched The Family Guy, downloaded a bazillion songs from Kazaa and went to IHOP at 5 am. We didn't really sleep till about 6 or 7ish but it was great. Suzie was being ultra clingy as usual all over Ian and irritating everyone present. He ended up sleeping next to her on the couch, but it was extremely innocent. Poor guy, she's got is BAD for him, but she would never admit it.

I admit it, he's a hottie. If he weren't such a baby, and so dang pretty I'd be all over that myself. I have a problem with the fact that he's prettier than me though. He's just so cute I could spit. I plucked his eyebrows last night. That was another thing we did at our little get-together. We all plucked eachothers eyebrows. I plucked Suzie's for the first time. Elijah yelped like a little baby. Suzie, surprisingly, did not flinch. Aaron is sooooooooo soooooo hot. And extremely intelligent. At school he never talks, but last night he seemed very social, and darn funny at times. At IHOP, he and Elijah were doing 'stuart' impressions, from MAD TV. Then, they were talking about the old times..And how they used to make out a lot. And I asked if Elijah had ever made out with Aaron, and he was like, "Oh hell yeah we have, he's fun to make out with." My jaw dropped, and Elijah asked if he should prove it and I just sat and stared. He said " Hey Aaron, c'mere" and he did, and then they made out!!! Tongues and all. I was in shock. I've never seen two guys kiss before, let alone two incredibly hot guys make out. I found it oddly, and disgustingly arousing. I am getting so boy crazy, and it freaks me out.

Speaking of boys I like, Chuck is pissing me off majorly. I am at the point where I don't even want to talk to him. He has a few valid points but he doesn't give me any leeway whatsoever. I think he is just needing much much more attention than I am able to give, and he's not willing to compromise on that. And that, my friends, is what angers me. So basically, he's not coming anymore, he wants to just stay on-line friends and blah blah blah, doing this a week before the big day REALLY makes me question his motives all along. We both have kind of done 180's in our intention since we met...And things have really changed a lot between us. This just gives me more proof that all men really are the same. They seem different on the outside but when you dig down deep, everyone is basically the same. If not anything else, you would think he'd just come out and have a good time just as friends, like we are right now, and just have a good time, without any expectations. But no.

I am listening to Sarah Brightman right now. I love her so much because her voice just makes me feel all floaty inside. I also love Sigur Ros for the same reason, the music is pure bliss. Last night someone downloaded a song by some group called Bright Eyes and I just love it so much. I had never heard of it before, but it's great. I really need to buy an mp3 player, or an Ipod or something. I am getting ready to fire up the ol' Kazaa lite and get a few songs as I type this. I know I need to quit before I get busted, but that just seems so far away from reality to me, considering how many people download as much stuff as I do on a daily basis. I guess I'm still in the invincible mode in my brain. My dad keeps egging me on, assuring me there is no way I can ever get in trouble, but it has happened to some people. Oh well..I'll just keep doing it. You're not guilty unless you get caught right? Right-O.

My nose is doing fine, the kids are great, life is peachy. This is my last day of Spring break, after the weekend it's back to the grind. I shall bloggeth more later. This is Kelie, over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home