Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Today was a bit stressful. That's putting it extremely lightly.

First of all, I am on my semi-annual period. I thought I'd share that. It makes me mean. Vicious even. Vindictive. On top of my normal 'tude, I have even more bitchiness and snobbishness in my voice. I am condescending to everyone, and I treat everyone as if they were inferior when they ask me a question. I realize I do this, but usually after the fact. I hate feeling like this, and I really hate being mean to everyone, but I honestly can't help it. I have serious PMS. I probably need some kind of drug for this, but I don't care enough. Me and my sister have been at eachothers throats, it feels like living at Mom and Dad's house again, except now it's MY house, and back then we were disrespectful to them, this time she's being disrespectful to me, and me to her. I blame the IUD's we both got last year. We've never been this bitchy.

Second, my nephew, the cute little darling, has this major problem with the fact that my son exists. The mere presence of my son causes him to go at him, fists flying. They are only 4 months apart in age. My son has an extremely sweet demeanor. He is very laid back, and rarely fusses. He's like me, the thing that makes him the most upset is food. My nephew, he's pretty laid back too. He and my daughter get along just swell. There is just something about my sweet boy that infuriates him. I have no idea. I am forced to believe that there is some unspoken baby code, and my son is using it to get under his skin. Well anyways, today all three kids were huddled around my sisters guitar. It was lying on the floor and they were all picking at the strings and giggling happily. Next thing we know, my son (Bubba) is screaming, and there is a big bite mark on his hand. Later, in the same spot on the floor, Devilyn and Bubba were playing and Bubba started screaming. Now, none of us witnessed the fight, but after the dust cleared we saw my son with blood coming out of his eye. We all assumed Devie had scratched him or something but we really have no idea what happened. There was a hairbrush lying on the floor near them, that is one possibility. Anyways, Bubba had blood gooshing from his eye and I thought it best just to take him to the ER. He has several scrapes around the eye in general, and the eyeball itself was scratched pretty badly too. There wasn't much they could do, but give us antibiotic eye ointment and Tylenol and send us on our merry way.

Tonight, we were bored, so my sister and her hubby and my nephew and I all went to Steak n' Shake in Mt. Zion. I usually LOVE the Mt Zion one, but tonight, the service was terrible. First of all, the only table in smoking that was open was filthy. Then we sat there for 20 minutes before the chick even came over to take our drink order, and we just ordered our food at the same time. We ordered milkshakes and our food. Our food came, and the milkshakes never showed up. We could never seem to catch our server's attention either to ask about the problem. It turns out she was off, and another server was taking her place. He had no idea we had even ordered milkshakes. He was serving us at turtle speed as well. He kinda looked like a fat Vin Diesel. I completely stiffed them. I don't often do that, but I was so royally pissed that I couldn't even bring myself to even rudely leave pennies behind.

I need a good massage. I need to rid my body of the evil toxins being built up by all this stress. I think the main reason I have been sick so much over the past 6 months is stress. I need a nice guy to come give me this massage. I don't want to have to pay for it because there has got to be some eligible bachelor who is willing to rub me free of charge right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home