Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

I just had a really good phone conversation with Chuck. I think things are gonna be ok. He's still coming out for spring break and we are going to have a blast, I know it. I am looking forward to going back to school tomorrow, even though I am totally unprepared for speech team. I've worked on some stuff, but I am nowhere near the point I wanted to be at by tomorrow. I am so close to just saying screw it and better luck next year. I can't let myself do that though, I HAVE to do this, it was one of my goals for this year. I have to stick with it.

My ex-husbands grandma is super sick, she is in the hospital. She had two really bad asthma attacks yesterday and she is admitted and on oxygen. She is the one who normally watches my kids for me while I'm at school and stuff, so I'm not sure what's going to go on. I hope she gets better soon. We've all been kind of sick for the last few weeks. It's this nasty cold none of us can seem to shake off, and for Gramma, and Hollie it's even harder because of Gramma's asthma and Hollie's lung disease. The nebulizers have been running like crazy lately.

That's all I've got for today. I am pretty complacent. Hope to stay this way for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home