Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Saturday, March 13, 2004

I HAVE NEVER BLOGGED IN ALL CAPS BEFORE. THIS IS CONSIDERED YELLING TO THOSE FLUENT IN CYBER-ESE. YES, I AM YELLING. WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I....HAVE.....POCKY!!!!

YES, I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER. THANKS TO MISS SANDRA WHO POSTED ON MY COMMENTS ABOUT THE POCKY AT SUNCOAST, I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF REGULAR CHOCOLATE POCKY, BUT ALSO, THE EDGY AND VERY PUNK ROCK STRAWBERRY POCKY. I FULLY INTENDED TO GIVE SOME TO MY LOVELY FRIENDS WHO SHARED MY LAST POCKY EXPERIENCE WITH ME, BUT SINCE I'VE ALREADY CONSUMED OVER HALF OF IT (WITH THE HELP OF MY CHILDREN) I THINK THAT I MAY HAVE TO GO BACK AND BUY MORE. OH DARN, TWIST MY ARM.

Ok, I have a date tonight. It should be fun, haven't been on an actual date in forever. Last night my sister and I went to the mall, and I got a new bellybutton barbell. It's cute, it has sparklies and the bottom part is a rubber spikey pink flower. The mall was fun, I saw a couple extremely hot guys there, too bad I am almost 100% sure they were all gay. Dang my metrosexual addiction, it screws me everytime. You just can't tell anymore who is gay and who is merely metrosexual.

My kids are being crackheads today. I should probably get off the computer and go tend to my herd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home